国标代码:12789 浙江省代码:0043
请关注招生微信
【电台】最美翻译官
来源:招生办   作者:招生办   时间:2021-05-28   人气:

来自“工商职院英语”,微信号:ZBTI-ENG

 

获得美妙语音电台,猛击原文地址:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/goN6VFpua_g7SYy65JVtug

 

在今年的三月十八日到十九日,网络平台上出现了一名翻译官,而这名翻译官,就是张京。在这次中美高层战略对话会中,张京以沉稳大气、完整准确的翻译充分地展现了新时代大国外交人员的风采,接下来就让我们一起来了解这位最美翻译官吧!!

Hello everyone!

大家好!

Welcome to our program.

欢迎来到本期柠檬电台。

This is Dawn.

我是主播Dawn

And this is Sakura.

我是主播Sakura

Dawn: Hi  Sakura, this is a new term, Are you ready for it?

这又是一个新的学期了,你准备好了吗?

Sakura: Yep, I’m ready!

是的,我准备好了!

 

Dawn: I have a question, what was your dream 16 years ago?

我有一个问题:你十六年前的梦想是什么?

Sakura: I was very young 16 years ago, I didn’t know what kind of person I wanted to be.

我十六年前还很小,我还不清楚我想成为一个什么样的人。 

DawnOh, I see. But how about now?

我知道了,那现在呢?

SakuraMaybe become an English teacher.

大概想成为一名英语老师吧。

Dawn: Wow that’s cool, I heard that a little girl’s dream was to become a   diplomat 16 years ago.

那很棒呀,我听说有一个小女孩她十六年前的梦想是成为一名外交官。

Sakura: Are you talking about Zhang Jing?

你是在说张京吗?

Dawn: Yep, I’m sure you’ve heard about the famous translation group, especially ZhangJing who graduated from Hangzhou foreign language school.

是的,我相信你听说过这个著名的外交天团吧。尤其是张京,她毕业于杭州外国语学校。

Sakura: I heard that this school is very good. Her study was pretty good that she was able to tell everyone her dream was to become a diplomat in fluent English in a speech sixteen years ago.

我听说这所学校也是非常地厉害。张京不仅学习好,而且在十六年前的一场演讲中,用流利的英文告诉大家她的梦想是成为一名外交官。

DawnHer dream has come true, Zhang Jing’s excellent translation at the two sessions has attracted many people’s attention.

她的梦想已经实现了,张京在两会上精彩的翻译吸引了很多人的关注。

 

Especially for us  English major students, her translation expresses China’s position and delivers China’s voice to the world in a better way.

尤其是作为英语专业学生的我们,她的翻译更好地表达中国的立场和向世界传递中国的声音。

 

 SakuraFor example, what she translated at the two session, "Both China  and the United states are major countries in the world. And together we shoulder important responsibilities to the peace, stability and the    development of the world and the region."

 比如她在两会现场所翻译的中美两国,都是世界大国,我们对地区和世界的和平稳定和发展都负有重要的责任

This sentence still reflects the spirit of China as a big country.

这句话依然体现了中国作为大国的担当精神。

Dawn: China is becoming stronger step by step We need more and more people like Zhang Jing to better convey the voice of China to the world.

中国正一步步走向强大,我们需要越来越多像张京一样的人,把中国的声音更好地传递给世界。

Sakura: I hope one day we can be one of them.

希望有一天我们能成为其中的一员。

And that’s all for today, thank you for listening and taking your time.

 这就是本期的全部内容了,谢谢收听,我们下期再见。

 

以上文章来自浙江工商职业技术学院应用英语专业官微 “工商职院英语”

获得更好观看体验,猛击原文地址

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/goN6VFpua_g7SYy65JVtug

关注我们,时刻推送工商英专新闻、英语学习技巧、英语趣事,欢迎扫描二维码

返回】 【打印


浙江工商职业技术学院招生办 版权所有 学校地址:浙江省宁波市机场路1988号

招生热线:0574-87422148/0574-87422149 浙ICP备05014612号 浙公网安备33021202000136号